Nestled in native bush this picturesque setting creates the illusion you are living in your own treehouse where you can relax in your lounge and watch the fantails, tui, kereru and other birds at play. Renovated extensively to a very high standard with a distinct touch of flair, this beautiful home is now looking for a new family to continue the TLC it has received since 2011. Sheltered terraced garden has been cleverly landscaped to provide a private, peaceful and practical space for barbequing, entertaining, children to play and veggies to thrive.
Keep warm, dry and cosy in the cooler months with double glazing, insulation throughout, gas fire,
heatpump and DVS. Ideal for trades people with ample off-street parking, a huge shed and two room under-house area. The list goes on, but you need to come and see for yourself.
Take action today to become part of this fantastic family friendly close-knit community with its very sought-after local school and playcentre Don't miss out on this Korokoro beauty, call today to arrange a viewing.
- Spacious open plan living with stunning bush views.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom plus a separate 2nd toilet
- Double glazed throughout
- Insulated in ceiling, walls and underfloor
- Gas fire, Heatpump and DVS
- Beautiful landscape gardens
- Ample off-street parking
- Huge shed (size of single garage)
- Large under-house area
- Ultrafast internet connection
- Fantastic close-knit community
- Very sought-after local school and playcentre
- Close to Petone, train and bus services
Auction to be held at 28 Cornwall Street, Lower Hutt 1.30pm Thursday 25th March (unless sold prior)